Fashion Wish List
1. Do I really need a red handbag?
2. A plain coloured pencil skirt?
3. A patterned pencil skirt?
4. New shoes to wear when visiting Paris?
5. Long-legged boot cut or flared jeans?
Best/Worst Ever Fashion Buys
6. Stretch Denim skirt from British India
7. Coloured miniskirts from M&S
8. Embellished Linen skirt, Per Una, M&S
9. Love in the Heights T-shirt from Zara
10. Coloured T shirts from Uniqlo
11. Red Satin evening sandles
Favourite Places to Shop
12. Jigsaw in Covent Garden, London
13. Ivory, New Bond Street, London
14. Swan Jewellery, Far East Plaza, Singapore
15. ToTT, Dunearn Road, Singapore
16. M&S everywhere
Stuff I've Bought Most Recently
17. Stretch flares from Zara
18. Reading glasses/glasses case from Owndays/Laurige
19. Calligraphy Vest from Dizingof
20. Top and Dress from Desigual
21. A string of pearls
22. Diamond ear studs
23. Elsa Peretti Star Fish earrings
24. Paloma Piccaso Mismatched Crosses earrings
25. Charm bracelet given to me when I was around 6 years old!
26. How a simple mobile phone ap is changing my life
27. What’s happening in Holland Village?
28. What’s happening at Massimo Dutti?
29. What’s happening along East Coast Park?
30. How to look like a long term resident in Singapore
31. Singapore hair stylists have come along in leaps and bounds
32. What to wear when visiting your country of origin
33. Strategies to keep one’s wardrobe up to date?
34. To dye or not to dye one's hair?
35. Magic underwear
36. If the shoe doesn’t fit…
37. Isn’t it kind of a bit vain to (fill in the blank) once you’re past a certain age?
38. Why 10 years younger seems to me a completely ridiculous style goal.
39. How do people living on the equator know when its summer already?
40. Salespeople who have accidentally discouraged me from buying stuff.
41. Ought I to change my make-up now that I’m over the age of 50?
42. Style tips I didn’t bother to pay attention to when I was younger.
43. Who the hell is M&S Secret Slimming swimwear supposed to be for?
44. Accessory vs necessity: Why so many of us crave to own multiple handbags.
45. Accessory vs necessity: Why so many of us crave to own multiple pairs of shoes.
46. Should pedicures be available on the National Health?
47. How to take your best friend shopping with you even if you live in different countries.
48. Too much choice can be really a bad thing.
49. Why I'm such a sucker for plain things that come in a lot of different colours.
50. Finding size 40 and above shoes in Singapore; the situation is improving, really it is!
So there you have it, my first ever list of possible topics. How many of them will I be able to get around to and how quickly? Visitors are welcome to leave a comment to say if they have any particular preferences and/or if there's anything else they'd be interested to see me write about.